I really love this time of year. Maybe resolutions are dime a dozen, but if that's the case, then I'm cliche because I LOVE THEM. I love all the hope that the first of the year brings; everyone is full of positivity and they're inspired to work towards their goals. I am always on the bandwagon because I have things I'd like to accomplish as well!
This year, I'd like to get to know y'all better in this little corner of the internet. I want to share my life and my art with you because I believe that life is art and that means YOU ARE art too. I hope you'll share your life with me as well.
Jared bought me a letterboard for Christmas and I love it. I've had so much fun deciding what to put on it. This week, I picked my 2018 intentions.
Things I'd like to MINIMIZE in 2018:
1. Poor food choices that have lead to unhealthy weight gain
2. Things that distract me from being wholly present with my family
3. The number of houses we own because we only need the one and once our renovations are complete, we will sell our current house.
Things I'd like to MAXIMIZE 2018:
1. Time spent drawing closer to Jesus
2. Simplicity in our home and belongings
3. Money spent and earned with intention
4. Quality time spent with my family, whether that is in our new home or on adventures (big or small!)
As for my Reflecting Light Stained Glass intentions:
1. I would love it if I could make more portraits of y'all's homes. It is such an honor for me!
2. I want to hang out in this space more often and update y'all on the projects I'm working on and with personal posts, like the renovation in Ball Ground.
3. I have a few ideas for some large panel pieces that I am very excited to share!
4. I would like to get my work in some more shops and galleries, both local and afar.
So, if any of y'all know of ways to help me with my intentions, I'd love to hear your ideas. I'd really like to hear what y'all are working toward in the new year. Let me know in the comments :)